Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Katie cancels University Plans for a Harry Potter kiss at OotP


HARRY Potter star Katie Leung is dumping her university plans to have her first big-screen kiss.

Fans will see Daniel Radcliffe, who plays the boy wizard, in a clinch with the Motherwell girl.

The 18-year-old has been signed up to return as Cho Chang for the next movie in the blockbuster series, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Katie has had to shelve plans to study art at university because filming starts tomorrow. She said:

"I am now preparing myself for the next instalment and I am very much looking forward to it.

"Cho's character develops into a more interesting role.

"I have room to improve, so hopefully I can progress as an actress in this movie."

source: http://www.sundaymail.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home