Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

The BTBE links with www.blueeyedinnocence.tk on 14/Sep/06

Hi.

It has been so long I haven't got time to update "Behind The Blue Eyes!" and it would be hard for me to just leave this alone. I am so very thankful to Daniel Radcllffe for making Harry Potter come to life since Harry Potter is my most favorite literature in the world. So, I am giving time to update this Blog, also for dedicating this to Dan who had been working hard to make our dreams come true: to play as Harry Potter and bring him [Harry] to life...

As of this moment, I have found a new link partner---I hope the partnership would last long---from Holland. She is Marion (and great, she makes home videos. Fantastic!)

Today, "Behind The Blue Eyes!" makes partnership with blueeyedinnocence.tk!!!

This is its link bar which you'll be seeing at the rest of the blogsite (both in the main and the downloads corner).


www.blueeyedinnocence.tk

I hope you all enjoy, and God Bless!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home