Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Saturday, October 21, 2006

djrad.blogspot.com is online at Friendster!

The "Behind The Blue Eyes!" Team is really doing their best to expand this Daniel Radcliffe website. Personally, I have spent so much of my time to promote this site online. Thanks to my staff members, Priscilla and Janine, things are doing well. And to my partner Marion at blueeyedinnocence.tk for her unending support.

Behind The Blue Eyes! is on Friendster.comSince we are trying to expand, BTBE! is now at Friendster.com. You can add the djrad account through djradblog@yahoo.com or by clicking the Friendster photo icon on this website.

Janine, my new staff will be in-charge of the account so if you have comments, suggestions and questions, you can email her at janina72389@gmail.com.


Have Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home