Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Friday, October 06, 2006

Here comes our new BTBE! staff: Janine

During the past weeks, I've been campaigning for rightful individuals to be a part of "Behind The Blue Eyes!"

And yesterday, one 22-year old Nursing student from Quezon City, submitted an application and I was (and still am) impress by what she forwarded me.

Her name is Janina Medina. You can call her, Janine. She is a Nursing student and truly a Daniel Radcliffe fan. To know deeply about her, you can read her short info write-up.

JanineName: Janine
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Birthday: July 2, 1984
City/Province/State: Quezon City, Philippines
Email: (to be posted later with Janine's approval)

"About Me"

I'm a third year college student, taking up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. When I'm not studying or not busy with school works, I enjoy doing the usual stuffs: surfing the internet, going to malls, listening to the radio, watching TV, enjoying the movies (not so into horror flicks), i love music!!! Anything... (except metal, and hard rock), you know, with TOO much noise. I like reading novels, like the Harry Potter series, from RL Stine's, Christopher Pike's, Nicholas Sparks' novels, anything that has suspense, or mystery stuff in it and medical books (of course) which, I try to read as much as I can..

Aside from Dan, my top idols are Justin Timberlake (I've been a fan of him and his group *Nsync, since the beginning of their career) and Vanessa Hudgens. I'm proud of her (Vanessa) because she's "pinay", just like me and she is multi-talented. I'm currently addicted to High School Musical too of the Disney Channel. My other interests which I also enjoy indulging into includes, updating and looking up on Hollywood celebrities, gossip, writing stories (during my free period), buying CDs and collecting stuffs related to Dan: videos, pictures, HP items.. name them!!!

In December of 2004, I was chosen by
DanRadcliffe.com as one of their winners in their 'greatest fans hall of fame' project for ACED Magazine which was sent to Dan as a Christmas present. Again and as always, he was very overwhelmed, honored, amazed and pleased when he received it (according to a letter sent to Jenna, DR.com WebMaster). And of course, that was an achievent that I am also very proud of. To represent the Filipino fans to Daniel Radcliffe is such an honor! My greatest dream is to meet him someday "OR", just see him in person, that would be nice!! I don't think there will come a time that my dedication and obsession towards him will end. My hat is off for Dan because he is such an amazing person in so many ways!


To Janine, congratulations...
Please check you mailbox for the stickers two weeks from now (these are for real!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home