Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

BTBE gives tribute to the Trio: Daniel, Emma and Rupert on their good taste in Fashion

It has been 2 days now since I've tried making my videos at WVM. Thanks to Marion for the idea of where I can create such personalized videos.

On the previous post, I have embeded a Music Video about Daniel's being crazy and funny. It took me one and a half day to complete the video. And it was fun. I love the output. But now, I tried to build a slideshow on the trio: Daniel, Emma, and Rupert (well, actually it's done). Yupee! And I tribute this slideshow to the three guys who made Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley to life...

Here is my tribute and I hope you all enjoy it!!! Please post your comments. I'd be grateful to hear things from my visitors.




Title: "Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson & Rupert Grint in Fashion"
Length: 1 minute Over-all (includes introduction and credits); 32.56 seconds slideshow.
URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCd5tc6iKVM (in YouTube.Com)
Audio Credit: "America's Next Top Model Theme" by DarkChild feat. Tyra Banks


Have Fun!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The slideshow is cool, and the editing is very clean... Too short but I enjoyed it very much.

Congrats Phillip!

The other video on the post below is good, too.

September 26, 2006 11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home