Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fan-made Dan MVs

Do you know what MVs are? Well, last night I was checking a well-rounded website called YouTube.com (I reckon everyone knows about it) and yes, it has lots of Daniel Radcliffe or shall we say, Harry Potter influenced MVs (MVs are Music Videos).

I really enjoyed the collections of MVs from fans around the web. To try viewing all the videos, visit
www.youtube.com and check all out! They also have clips of Dan's interviews, movie trailers, et al.

Just try typing the following keywords on the search text box to redirect you to such videos: Daniel Radcliffe, Harry Potter.

I am hoping you enjoy watching as much as I did.

Ciao.

And by the way, my linked partner Marion at
http://blueeyedinnocence.tk has her own home-made videos, too. Check them as well.

*photo above from DanRadcliffe.co.uk (image properly water-marked for acknowledgement)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for telling me about this
great site. i've seen one of these.. there's one called decemberboys.blogspot.com

Janina

September 15, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Philip Andrew said...

Hello Janina,

Thank you for posting a comment here at djrad.blogspot.com.

Yes, it is somewhat similar with the site that you have mention on your comment. But when I checked it, it is not fairly related to the BTBE Blogsite---not fairly, though it has the same host---but decemberboys.blogspot.com (it coincides with what Daniel Radcliffe had for a movie which he starred), does not tell anything or something about Dan. It [decemberboys.blogspot.com] entails two people [Jake and Craig]'s suggestions, comments and quote-and-quote to good music. Yet, Dan loves music, too. So, it is a relief for me to know about the site. Thank you Janina. I hope you enjoy your visit at BTBE. God Bless!!!

You can visit the "about us" link of decemberboys.blogspot.com thru here

September 15, 2006 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home