Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Friday, September 15, 2006

About the BTBE BlogMaster

I know this is not something to do with Daniel Radcliffe... but it does something to do with "Behind The Blue Eyes!"

BTBE had been trying to expand to serve all the Daniel Radcliffe fans locally and abroad, so, I think, it would be better for you to know about myself:



BTBE BlogMaster!Philip Andrew D. Mayol

Gender: Male
Age: 23
Birthday: July 21 (2 days before Daniel's; 10 days before Harry Potter's... cOoL, isn't it?)
Zodiac: Cancer (or Leo)
Location: The Philippines



School: Notre Dame of Lagao, General Santos City, Philippines (Batch 1996); Notre Dame of Dadiangas College - High School Department, General Santos City, Philippines (Batch 2000 visit our site); University of the Immaculate Conception, Davao City, Philippines (Batch 2006)

Occupation: Computer Engineer, Wizard

Hobbies / Interests: Surfing the net, reading books (esp. Harry Potter books), mp3s, techy gadgets, Mars Bars, anything Orange!, writing poems / essays / short stories, singing, cooking and Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and JK Rowling

Favorite Books: All Harry Potter books, my own Harry Potter Fan-fiction: "Harry Potter and the Mystery of the Scroll Keeper (which I will feature here at BTBE...soon!), Purpose Driven Life, The Road Map for Success

Favorite Movies: All Harry Potter Movies, Naruto (a Japanese-subtitled anime series), The Goonies, Kung Fu Hustle, The Last Samurai

Favorite Music: Alternative Rock, Punk, Pop, Urban, Hawaiian Ethnic, Spanish

About Me:
Yes, and I consider myself fortunate that I have seen The Tailor of Panama which Daniel Radcliffe starred as Mark Pendell (he was very, very young that time). I have never seen HP Sorcerer's Stone on cinemas, but the rest, I've watched them more than once---but I've seen the first movie on DVD---yes. I have lots of Daniel Radcliffe / Harry Potter videos which I might share to you soon here at BTBE. I am busy with finding a job, updating BTBE, and writing my second Harry Potter Fan-fiction: "Harry Potter and the Shadows of the Dark Alliance." I wish I had a copy of the David Copperfield series/movie which Daniel Radcliffe also starred there. I've been contributing wallpapers related to Daniel Radcliffe / Harry Potter on the net for 3 years now.


Other personal details that "you" might need:

YM id: idolkosiharrypotter
email add: idolkosiharrypotter(at)yahoo(dot)com (you can also add this email for friendster.com)




Blogger member since: January 2006



Back to Main Page