Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Saturday, September 16, 2006

BTBE! supports GoodTree.com and Demelza House

I was opening my email lately, and I found one from a friend entitled, "I thought you love it". It includes an active link that said, "Accept Invitation". I was thinking (not really minding about what was inside the email) it was a house party or something, but fortunately, it redirected me to GoodTree(dot)com.

Yes, I said.

I've been looking for an endeavor like this to raise funds to other people who are in need. I have emailed DemelzaHouse(dot)org and yesfunds(dot)com, and still, I am waiting for their response.

Daniel Radcliffe, as you know it, supports charity works. So, it is fitting for "Behind The Blue Eyes!" to do as well. Since it is a Blogsite, I can put link icons on the sidebar title to lead "you"... yes, that's you, my humble visitors, to such charity-institutional pages.

By the way, to read more about GoodTree(dot)com and Demelza House Children's Hospice, click the links below:

"About us" Link Page


Demelza HouseDemelza House Children's Hospice



GoodTree.comGoodTree(dot)com



Helping to change for a better world even to less-fortunate people (and children) we don't know... - "Behind The Blue Eyes!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home