Google
 
Web www.goodtree.com

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Welcome the new member of BTBE! :: Priscilla

Hello people...

It's been [counting with my fingers] well, er, since January 15, 2006, I've been updating "Behind The Blue Eyes!" by myself... Because I love too much of HTML and computer stuffs, I have thought of asking no one for help. Now, since I am looking for my job (professionally, as a Computer Engineer), I seek forward to find an assistant to update BTBE!

And thank God, I have found the nearest person ever available: Priscilla May Mayol, my youngest sister.

Here's a simple "About Me" of my sister (well, it's according to my views... Who knows her better than I do?) *wink*

Priscilla May D. MayolBTBE! Blog Assistant

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Birthday: May 18

Zodiac: Taurus

Location: The Philippines

School: Lagao Alliance School, Notre Dame of Lagao, Velez School - College of Nursing

Occupation: College Student (BS Nursing - Preparatory Medicine)


Hobbies / Interests: Books (Oh really?), Gummibears (she got lots of them on her bedroom), playing the piano

Favorite Books: novels by Victoria Holt, Sci-Fi Novels, Mr. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (she's crazy over the Oohmpa-Lumpah! Tell you), Little Women, The Good wives (Hmm, my sister's got good taste), What Amy Did, What Amy Did Next..., Harry Potter (Oh, yeah! This is what I wanted to hear from her), Women's Almanac, books about Greek Mythology

Favorite Movies: Harry Potter 1 2 3 4, Grease, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Starwars, Sound of Music (Oh, I loved it too!), Beyond Borders, Sarafina, The Ring (Horror!), The House of Haunted Hill, all Jackie Chan Movies and a lots of Cartoons! (shish!)


Favorite Music: RnB, Love, Ballad, Slow Rock

About "Her" according to "Me":

She's not really into Daniel Radcliffe (but she squeeked when she saw Daniel on HP3 at the cinema... we went together, yes!) She looovvess and crazy over Tom Felton (that Draco guy)... and Ronald Weasley and Rupert Grint and most of all, the Weasley Twins Fred and George! (Oh, yeah! The Phelp twins rock!)... She likes watching TV like Japanese Anime (she looks like a cartoon to me now, ehehehe)... but she's a sweet girl. She dreams to becoming a doctor someday. And she adores Doraemon.


Other contact details:

ndpretty@yahoo.com